CLASSIC CUSHIONING. MODERN CONSTRUCTION.
The Nike Air Max Tavas Men's Shoe recalls the retro profile of the iconic running original with a Max Air unit in the heel and multi-surface Waffle outsole. No-sew overlays covering a mesh and suede upper lend a contemporary look and innovative comfort.
- Mesh and suede upper with no-sew overlays for a modern look and lightweight breathability
- Injected unit midsole doubles as an outsole to reduce the overall weight of the shoe
- Max Air heel unit delivers maximum lightweight cushioning
- Rubber Waffle outsole for durable multi-surface traction
- Forefoot flex groove provides a natural ride
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
Country of Origin: Indonesia