PERFORMANCE COMFORT, MINIMALIST APPEAL.
The Nike Air Max Thea Women's Shoe is equipped with premium lightweight cushioning and a sleek, low-cut profile for lasting comfort and understated style.
- Textile-based upper with synthetic and leather overlays for lightweight support
- Breathable forefoot and perforations on the heel enhance airflow
- Visible Max Air technology for maximum impact protection
- Injected Phylon midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning
- Minimal rubber in toe and heel for durable traction
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.