DEADLY FINISHING. SUPERIOR FIT.
Made for the attacking goalscorer, the Nike Hypervenom Phelon 3 AG-PRO Artificial-Grass Football Boot features an anatomical fit and large strike zone for unrivalled agility and better ball control on artificial pitches.
The off-centre lacing system expands the strike zone area to give you better ball control. Textured Upper The leather-like upper features a geometric microtexture for enhanced touch.
A thin overlay on the upper binds plastic film to lightweight mesh to deliver lateral stability.
The fit mirrors the shape of your foot for lockdown that enables agility.
The AG-PRO plate lets you cut and change direction fast on artificial grass.
- Split tongue for a comfortable fit
- Moulded, perforated sockliner provides cushioning to help reduce stud pressure
- Plastic plate provides support and a responsive feel
- Split-toe design improves flexibility and first-step traction
- Forefoot blade and studs for multi-directional traction
- AG-PRO plate maximises traction and minimises heat on artificial grass
The lightweight artificial-grass plate features low-profile and secondary studs for enhanced perimeter traction, as well as forefoot pressure and heel-plant dispersion pads for even stud pressure as you play. It also has hollow studs and heel cushioning for increased support, an extra flex groove to help with quick transitions during games, and an extra-small grip for increased lateral support.
Country of Origin: Indonesia